To enable text message notifications go to the "Notification Options" section of your account. Once there, enable SMS notifications, then enter the 10-digit phone number of the mobile phone on which you would like to receive the notifications. For details instructions for setting up text message notifications via the website or mobile apps, see below.
Via the website
Go to SubAssistant.com and sign into your SubAssistant account
- From the Account menu located in top-left corner of the site, select "Notification Options"
Note: If you're accessing the site from a mobile device, you'll need to select Menu first, then Account.
On the Notification Options page, click the slider under "Send SMS", and then enter your 10-digit phone number.
Click the "Update Options" button
Via the Android app
- Open the SubAssistant app, and if necessary, sign into your SubAssistant account.
- From the app navigation drawer (menu), select Settings.
- Select Contact Information for Notifications
- Select Phone Number
- Enter your 10-digit phone number with no spaces or dashes
- Select OK, then go back one screen
- Select How you are notified
- Next to Send SMS notifications, tap the on/off slider to turn on SMS notifications
Via the iOS app
Open the SubAssistant app, and if necessary, sign into your SubAssistant account.
- From the navigation bar at the bottom, select Settings
- Select Notification Options
- Tap the line that says "phone number", then enter your 10-digit phone number with no spaces or dashes
- Tap the slider next to SMS Notifications so that it turns green
- Tap Save