When your trial comes to an end and you want to continue receiving job notifications using SubAssistant, you will need to subscribe. To subscribe, sign into your existing SubAssistant account via the SubAssistant website (you can't subscribe via the app) and then click the subscribe button. To sign in to your SubAssistant account, go to the website and then select sign in (not sign up).
- Go to SubAssistant.com and select Sign In
From a mobile device, you may need to select MENU, then Sign In
- In the email address field, enter the email address associated with your SubAssistant account
- In the password field, enter your SubAssistant account password
- Select the Sign In button
- Select the subscribe button
From a mobile device, you may need to select Menu, Account, and then Billing
- Select Subscribe with a debit or credit card or Subscribe with PayPal
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the subscription process.
If you receive the "wrong email or password" error when you sign into the SubAssistant website, you can use the "Forgot password" link on the sign in page from the website to request a password reset. For detailed instructions on how to reset your SubAssistant password, see this knowledgebase article.
- Use a full featured browser. In other words, try new versions of popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Opera from a desktop or laptop computer; do not use a mobile device such as a tablet, iPad, Android smartphone, or iPhone.
- If you already have a PayPal account, go directly to PayPal and attempt to sign in to your account. If you are successful, log out of PayPal before beginning the subscription process on SubAssistant. If you are not successful, you will need to resolve the issue with your PayPal account before subscribing to SubAssistant.
- If possible, use a different computer.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache. Go here for more information on how to clear the web browser cache and cookies.
- If you receive any warnings or errors about "mixed content" or that some content may be insecure, please select "yes", "allow" or the option to show all content. Your connection to PayPal and SubAssistant is encrypted and secure, but sometimes other, inconsequential, page items such as images aren't delivered over a secure channel, so your browser issues these warnings.