If you're not receiving email from SubAssistant, the email could be getting marked as spam/junk by your email provider or the email might be going to the wrong place.
- First, check that the email address in your account's Notification Options is correct and that email notifications are enabled.
- If you are using Gmail, check your other folders and inboxes (e.g. Promotions, Updates, Social)
- If that checks out, your email provider may be marking email from us as spam. Please check your email account's spam/junk folder for the notifications.
- If you find notifications there, please mark them as not junk/spam.
- To prevent notifications and other important email from SubAssistant from being delivered to your spam folder, add "email@example.com" and "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book, email whitelist, or safe senders list. For instructions on how to do this, see our knowledgebase article: How to whitelist or add email addresses to your safe sender list.
- Don't use email forwarding (automatically forwarding email from one account to another). Instead, have SubAssistant send email notifications directly to the desired address
- If you are still not receiving email notifications, please contact support.